November 21, 2014

I'm back

0 comments
Hello. In this dark night of the soul I/we are going through I feel the urge to write and communicate through a relatively safe medium. Incongruously I feel paralyzed about writing an orderly, descriptive prayer letter or update and also about writing personal messages or emails. Yesterday we won a great victory with the release of our Irish friend. He is now staying with our family, awaiting the unsticking of the incredibly sticky red tape involved in getting him out of this country and back to his own. Thank God his country has a consulate here - unlike our South African friend who had such a stressful saga getting out a few months ago. I'm sad to say that though I am so very, very happy for our friends who are slowly getting out I am sometimes overwhelmed with grief and despair over our own situation which is far behind the cases of these we are helping to get sentenced and released. Please pray for willingness to go back in if we have to.

0 comments:

 

Following the Great Physician Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template