November 30, 2014

1 comment
Listening to the Brooklyn Tab Choir singing "I Bless Your Name", also sung by Selah. It is helping me bless His name and reminding me that where else would I go if only He has the words of life .............................. In prisoners' chains with bleeding stripes Paul and Silas prayed that night And in their pain began to sing Their chains were loosed and they were free I bless Your name, I bless Your name I give You honor, give You praise You are the Life, the Truth, the Way I bless Your name, I bless Your name Some midnight hour if you should find You're in a prison in your mind Reach out and praise, defy those chains And they will fall in Jesus' name We bless Your name, we bless Your name We give You honor, give You praise You are the Life, the Truth, the Way We bless Your name, we bless Your name You are the Life, the Truth, the Way We bless Your name, we bless Your name Elizabeth Grace Goodline

1 comments:

Marci said...

Beautiful words.

Whom have I in heaven but Thee? And besides Thee, I desire nothing on earth. Ps 73:25

Where else can we go but to Jesus?

 

Following the Great Physician Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template