January 23, 2015

0 comments
Psalm 1
Spending time just being with God, investing effort in learning His perspective, buying in to His Kingdom values, choosing Him over the World and picking His Kingdom over this kingdom leads to fruitfulness, productivity, life, vitality, roots that find a source for nourishment - and the privilege of being known by Him. The althernative is lots of laughs and so much chaff.

"The Lord knows the way of the righteous."

Do You know my way? I choose you. I don't want anyone else's counsel, comfort or company. I long for my delight to be in You and Your way of doing things. I don't want to sell out and have all I've lived for blow away like so much chaff.

0 comments:

 

Following the Great Physician Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template